Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey everyone! If you didn't already know, my birthday was last wednesday on the 13th! I got a tent from my dad and abunch of stuff from my aunty. From my mom I got 10 planet earth dvds! I got the book twilight and a scarf from my friends! I had a sleepover with 4 people but we were too scared to sleep in the tent because we just watched a scary movie. It was really fun! With my birthday money I bought an air mattress for my tent. It was onsale! Well I g2g Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*********QUIZ***********
1)How many people could I fit in my tent?
2) Who is the author of Twilight?
3)What kind of scarf did I get?(brand)
*********BONUS**************
4)What scary movie did we watch?
**********BONUS X2***********
5)How much was my air mattress on sale?
6)How much birthday money did I get?Hint Hint!

P.S.- Look at the question numbers to help you with number 6!!!

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Im following u!!!

canuck1 said...

1- 234 875
2- James Bond
3- Levis
4- Marley and Me
5- $250.00
6- $0.01

hee heee

Mr. L

Animal and Rider Announcments said...

Hey! Sorry mr.l. you got them all wrong!

Anonymous said...

heyy!! ;P hope i do okk

1) 6
2) Stephenie Meyer
3) Roxy
4) The Strangers
5) $30.00 (approximately)
6)um...$60.00?? i dunno lol

luv ya bebe sis!! <3 <3 K8linn

Anonymous said...

Krysta,this one is tough...
1.6
2.a vampire???
3.Guess
4.The strangers
5.40 dollars
6.50 dollars??????
I'm not sure,but I think I got these all right,lol!!Love mom