Thursday, June 4, 2009

Track and Field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!!!Thx 4 chekin the blog! Yesterday, i had Track nd Field. No ofence but i hat track and field. i dont no y. i got a 2nd in runing long jump, a 2nd in bal thro, nd a 1st in the rely, even tho i didn't go in it. i had a bit of fun but not much. We also started a sk math test in skewl. i was very nervus about it but it isnt that hard. We just finished it 2day. well thx agan 4 chekin theblog!!



******QUIZ********
1) How many events did I go in?
2) Which events did I go in?
3) Which one did i skip because of my leg?

**************BONUS*****************
4) What did I have to carry around for my teacher? (name 3 things)

2 comments:

canuck1 said...

4- acutally 3
the ones you did were Ball throw Standin Long and running Long (?)
cant remember the other question!

Mr. L

Anonymous said...

Here goes:
1.4
2.running long,ball throw,high jump and standing jump.
3.standing jump
4.you carried the ribbons,carrots and water. I'm sure I nailed this one!! Love,mom