Tuesday, December 8, 2009







Hey...it is so freaking cold outside! wow....uh...finally xmas coming up soon!! I have a bit of things to do.. I have to get amanda and kirah and kacie their gifts...i have to get a gift for the gift exchange and i have to get a gift for my teacher plus my fam...wow. Well hopefully i get what i wanted and ya.I think i am because i asked dad for a fone and i think we are going to get one soon! Hopfully my piece of crap fone like really sucks so...welll merry christmas!



****************QUIZ***************
1) Wat kind of fone do i wanna get?
2) What would i go on...sasktel,rogers,etc
3) What do i wanna do with my friends?
************BONUS****************
4) What other fone do i wanna get if the other one is too expensive?

2 comments:

canuck1 said...

What on earth do you need a phone for deary??
Mr. L

Animal and Rider Announcments said...

well mr.lechner...i need a fone for txting and taking pictures and foning people...why do u need a fone then...loljk




krysterbistan